This series of posts are devoted to share information on certifications and licenses that are in demand in the green, environmental and infrastructure fields. My goal is to help job seekers to understand the role of education and certification in their careers and how they can use it to position themselves for better opportunities. Disclaimer: Hinton Human Capital is not a paid official endorser of the LEED certification, US Green Building Council or any other LEED program. This article is for informational purposes only. Your individual experience maybe different.
Hinton Human Capital, an emerging leader in executive search in Climate Change, Environmental and Infrastructure industries is now searching for National Architecture Business Leader for a national architecture/engineering consulting firm. Ideal candidate will have at least 20 years of demonstrated experience in management and design of building projects for federal, healthcare, and/or education clients plus the following skills and abilities:
- Lead and direct business development and marketing activities in K-12 Education, Higher Education, Healthcare, Federal Facilities (DOD & Civilian Agencies), Retail, Hospitality, Industrial, and Commercial/Office markets based on corporate business strategies and market conditions on the national, regional and local level.
- Strong knowledge of design/build and alternate delivery methods
- Strong knowledge of LEED Certification Standards and regulations
- Manage and lead multidisciplinary teams in the pursuit and delivery of projects
- Possess business operations and financial management experience
- Cross sell services with other business units such as Construction, Water and Transportation
- Hire, develop and mentor staff in multiple locations
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Architecture
- Registered architect with NCARB accreditation is required
- MBA is a strong plus
- LEED Certification is a strong plus
- This position can located anywhere in the US office footprint