Hinton Human Capital, an emerging leader in executive search in Green, Environmental and Infrastructure industries is now searching for a Water Quality Project Manager for a international Water Services company. Ideal candidate will have at least 5- 10 years of demonstrated experience plus the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to communicate deep knowledge of drinking water quality issues and solutions to clients and stakeholders in a understandable manner
- Lead tank water quality projects in distribution systems including tanks for project such as THM removal systems, biofilm control, disinfection optimization, quality monitoring system and others.
- Manage entire project life cycle from sales, proposal development and service delivery including coordination of project teams and working with regulators on permitting issues
- Ability to collaborate with management on strategic planning, products and services development, sales and service delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or technical field.
- PE is a strong plus
- At least 3 years experience acting as a project /manager with high involvement in the sales of water quality services to water utilities or industrial customers.
- Experience working for a specialized water industry services company and/or a leading engineering consulting firm.
- Previous experience in operation for a water utility will be a plus.
- Hot Job Alert: Industrial Water Treatment Engineer/ Project Manager-Atlanta (hintonhumancapital.com)
- Hot Job Alert: Staff Water Resources Engineer/Scientist- Minnesota (hintonhumancapital.com)
- Hot Job Alert: Water System Leak Detection Supervisor (hintonhumancapital.com)