Smart Grid Cyber Security is a $10 Billion per year business. Without it, our country’s plans for energy efficiency and security would be hindered by cyber attacks, systems failures and natural disasters (solar storms). This conference will highlight some of the new initiatives and technologies rolling out in the coming years . For those who are looking for potential job opportunities with Smart Grid Technologies, here are some general types of jobs which should see growth from Cyber Security initiatives.
- Enterprise Architect
- Software Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Database Architect
- Business Analyst
- Hardware Engineer
Our goal is to make job seekers aware of the opportunities in this fast growing field.
- What makes Smart Grid Cybersecurity a green job?(hintonhumancapital.com)
- Smart Grid Security Threatened By Fragmented Control (informationweek.com)
- Smart Grid Conference Shows Big Progress And Projects (hintonhumancapital.com)
- Reports Highlight Need for Tougher Cybersecurity, Centralized Transmission Planning (spectrum.ieee.org)
- Utility Leaders to Discuss Importance of Smart Grid Customer Education and Engagement this Spring in California (environmental-expert.com)
- Global Smart Grid Market to Invest $2 Trillion by 2030, peaking at $155bn in 2018, Predicts Memoori Research (environmental-expert.com)