Hinton Human Capital, an emerging leader in executive search in Green, Environmental and Infrastructure industries is now searching for a Sales/Account Manager for a national environmental contractor in Birmingham, Alabama. The ideal candidate will have at least 5-10 years of sales experience plus the following skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated track record of selling services to local government agencies, industrial/manufacturing companies and utilities within a sales territory.
- Experience selling environmental services such as disaster recovery/emergency response, decontamination, environmental lab services, environmental cleanup, heavy equipment and tank cleaning services is preferred
- Ability to develop relationships which garner repeat business through professional organizations and networking.
- Ability to work closely with internal staff in responding to RFPs, formulating proposals and presentations.
- Assisting other sales staff with business development.
- BS degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or Science is required
- Knowledge of the Alabama (Montgomery, Birmingham, Decatur Markets) is required
- Experience using sale tools such as CRM, other databases and websites to generate leads
- Hot Job Alert: Industrial Water Treatment Engineer/ Project Manager-Atlanta (hintonhumancapital.com)
- Hot Job Alert: Aquatic Biologist/Project Manager (hintonhumancapital.com)
- Hot Job Alert: Staff Water Resources Engineer/Scientist- Minnesota (hintonhumancapital.com)
- 21 Environmental & Infrastructure Careers For Women and Minorities Should Consider in 2012 (hintonhumancapital.com)