Hinton Human Capital, an emerging leader in executive search in Climate Change, Environmental and Infrastructure industries is now searching for a Process Safety Manager for an well known consumer products company. Ideal candidate will have at least 10-15 years of demonstrated experience in EH&S and process safety management plus the following skills and abilities:
- Develop and implement EHS programs encompassing Process Safety Management (PSM), Risk Management Program (RMP), employee safety, industrial hygiene, environmental compliance, product compliance and other related areas in a ‘high hazard’ manufacturing facility.
- Ability to manage of Change (MOC), Pre-Startup Safety Review (PSSR), Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) & provide recommendations to management
- Partner with facility operations management and corporate EHS and engineering resources to implement the applicable EHS programs and drive a culture of EHS excellence throughout the facility to reduce accidents, noncompliance and environmental incidents.
- Responsible for environmental program compliance, RCRA, SPCC, SWPPP, CAA (non Title V), implementation of waste management programs and reduction initiatives.
- Serve as Site Emergency Coordinator (training, evacuation planning, emergency response).
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Safety or Environmental Science required.
- Experience implementing EHS programs in a chemical environment is required
- Knowledge, training or experience in Process Safety Management (PSM / RMP) is required
- Knowledge of Behavioral Based Safety
- Experience in a process manufacturing environment required
- Must be Authorized to work in the US
- CHMM or CSP are highly preferred
- Knowledge of DOT regulations is a plus