Principal Industrial Wastewater Engineer – Charlotte, Houston or Atlanta
Hinton Human Capital, an emerging leader in executive search in Environmental and Infrastructure industries is now searching for Principal Industrial Wastewater Process Engineer for an international environmental consulting firm. Ideal candidate will have at over 15 years of demonstrated experience in the design of industrial wastewater treatments systems plus the following skills and abilities:
A proven track record of project management and technical design accomplishments of industrial wastewater treatment systems for Oil/Gas production facilities, manufacturing ,coal fired utilities or nuclear power facilities
- Must be a “subject matter expert” on industrial waste water treatment especially on removal of trace metals.
- Must possess knowledge of reverse osmosis (RO) and other wastewater treatment technologies
- Ability to build and maintain relationships clients, regulators and stakeholders
- Ability to communicate in depth knowledge of Clean Water Act as well as other federal and state regulations
- Oversee the work of technical specialists and junior staff
- PhD degree in Environmental, Chemical Engineering or Environmental sciences is required.
- PE license is strong plus
- CHMM or other certifications are a strong plus
- Market Potential for Wastewater Recycling and Reuse over a five-year period from 2012 through 2017 (environmental-expert.com)
- Headworks Employs MBBR Technology at the Seabee Gold Mine Operation (environmental-expert.com)