Hinton Human Capital, an emerging leader in executive search and staffing for Green, Environmental and Infrastructure industries is now searching for a Sr. Hydrogeologist/ Project Manager for a international engineering consulting firm in Austin, TX. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 10 years of demonstrated consulting experience in the following areas:
- A proven “Seller/Doer” track record of business development, project management and technical accomplishments in soil & groundwater remediation for manufacturing, energy, railroad or utilities industries.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, federal, state and local regulators and stake holders.
- In-depth knowledge of EPA and state regulations
- Oversee the work of mid level technical specialists and junior staff.
- Knowledge of current remediation technologies is required
- BS in Geology or Geological Engineering is required
- MS is a strong plus
- PG license or ability to PG in Texas is required