Who Are These Companies?
Every year Engineering News Record Magazine (ENR) puts out a source book with the top firms in each sector of the architecture, engineering and construction market. Today, I want to introduce job seekers, students and the general public to these important companies because they are the ones who are responsible for designing and building our nation's infrastructure.
Why You Should Care About These Companies
I will answer the question with one word: JOBS. The companies within this list are some of the fastest growing companies in the world employing thousands of :
- Architects (Green Building Design)
- Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical and more)
- Construction Managers
- Environmental Technicians
- Smart Grid programmers
Finding more information on these companies can help job seekers and students target a new job or find their first internship.
- Nuclear Engineering Firm ENERCON Expands to Europe and Middle East (environmental-expert.com)
- Burns & McDonnell Dedicates New Smart Grid Laboratory (environmental-expert.com)