Hinton Human Capital is committed to helping career changers and job seekers learn about educational and job opportunities in the green, environmental & infrastructure sectors. We are pleased to promote a free E-book resource for job seekers.
Renowned Author of “Green Careers for Dummies” and Green Career Coach, Carol McClelland, PhD of Green Career Central has written “How to Shorten Your Path To Green Career”as a free resource to job seekers when they sign up for the weekly “Green Career Tips” newsletter.
This book will help job seekers to answer the critical question: How do I get to the green job I want?
- Poll:What do you think are the greatest challenges to finding a job in 2012?
- Press Release:Hinton Human Capital opens Online Green Certification Study Guide Bookstore (hintonhumancapital.com)
- Hinton Human Job Opportunities
- Sustainability Careers: Five Career Tips from GreenBiz Sustainability Salary Survey (greencareercentralblog.com)
- Green Career Tip: Where to Get a Green Job – Infographic (greencareercentralblog.com)
- Green Career Tip: What to Do When Your Experience Doesn’t Align with Your Target Green Position (greencareercentralblog.com)
- Hot Job Alert: Natural Resources Group Leader/Scientist (hintonhumancapital.com)