Hinton Human Capital, an emerging leader in executive search in Climate Change, Environmental and Infrastructure industries is now searching for Corporate Environmental Project Manager for a international manufacturing company in Colorado. Ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of demonstrated experience in environmental remediation in a manufacturing business plus the following abilities, experience and skills:
- Ability to develop and implement cost-effective and practical remediation strategies according to laws and regulations of the US or foreign countries. Develop budgets and cost estimates for all projects plus apply appropriate risk management tools and criteria
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the impact of environmental liabilities and regulations on manufacturing operations plus ability to advise internal business units on solid and hazardous waste management; recycling, wastewater and storm water management, air emission management, pollution prevention and resource conservation, underground storage tanks
- Demonstrated experience leading site investigation and remediation projects worldwide including environmental and safety due diligence for acquisitions, divestitures and site closures,
- Manage remediation contractors and consultants and interface with inside/outside counsel to ensure compliance with applicable law and regulations.
- Conduct public presentations of project results during community and regulatory meetings.
- Use lifecycle analysis across the manufacturing operations and supply chain to cut resource (energy, water and raw materials) usage and find new streams of income through recycling or waste resuse
- BS in Environmental, Civil Engineering, Geology or Environmental science
- MBA or Master’s is a plus
- Manufacturing industry experience is strong plus
- 15 to 20% Global travel is required
- Foreign language skills are a strong plus
- CHMM, PE or PG is a strong plus