A local college has come out with a new green degree program. Is it right for you? Will it help you get that job in sustainability? A local green business guru is offering a new certification for small business. You want to know if it is right for you. How do you evaluate it? Here is how.
In these tough times job seekers are searching for ways to get the best green certifications, degrees and training programs suited for their success without getting scammed. Instead of trying to endorse one program over another(because it can be a matter of opinion) ” Is It Worth The Green?: Critical Questions You Should Answer Before Getting a Green Certification, Degree or Training” allows the reader to objectively evaluate if the program they are considering will meet their expectations and give them the opportunities they want.
Here is the information included in the book:
- Critical questions that should be asked when evaluating a program.
- The future job outlook and demand for skills
- Professional associations and networking groups
- Links to important decision making tools
- Links to directories and career information sources
Your money is important and you want make sure you get the best certification, degree or training to meet your needs. Buy it Today