I promised my wife that Hinton Human Capital blog would have a great impact on my company and our lives. So far, we have been surprised by the amount of traffic; comments and great customers we have met.
As you know, economic recovery is not a speedy process but there are positive signs that things are changing. The whole premise of our articles and blog is to tell the public about jobs , certifications and licenses and job search strategy which will help position them for success. We honestly did not think there would be much interest in our topics but all of you have told us differently. Now we want to hear from you again. We want you to tell us how our articles have helped and informed you.
Here are our picks for 2009. Please give us yours.
- The 7 Hottest Certfications for The 2010 Economy Recovery
- The 12 Certifications and Licenses You Will Need in the Green Economy
- 6 Things Green Company Hiring Managers Want to See on Your Resume (Green Economy Post)
- 9 Encouraging Things to Say to a Discouraged Jobseeker
- 27 Areas of Potential Job Growth in the Green Economy
- Another Shade of Green: Top 5 Hot Financial Jobs in The Green Economy
- It’s Not Easy Being Blue, Brown and Green
Need a resume that showcases your talents? Not sure how to show your new green job training or degree on paper?
Try Hinton Human Capital’s Resume Writing Services- We speak GREEN