Your Company Needs Qualified Environmental and Infrastructure Professionals and That’s Our Focus
One thing that great companies know is Talent makes a difference. Hinton Human Capital (H2C) was established to meet the growing talent needs of the green, environmental and infrastructure industries. We recruit the professionals your company needs to build strong relationships, deliver quality services, solve problems and increase market share. To meet those goals we offer two types of services:
- Recruiting and Placement Services: Hinton Human Capital offers flexible options which allows companies to minimize risk and maximize their opportunities to recruit the qualified people they need to succeed.
- Contract Staffing Services: Our staffing services allow budget conscious companies and small businesses to acquire the high quality talent they need to meet their business needs.
Our Practice Areas
- Many companies are enhancing their corporate Health, Safety & Environmental (HS&E) expertise to reduce liabilities; comply with regulations; improve safety and move to a higher level of sustainability. To meet these needs Hinton Human Capital has the recruiting expertise to recruit proven professionals in this market. Click the link above to learn more.
- Environmental professionals have the important role of cleaning up and removing hazardous materials we, as a country, produce everyday. We recruit the professionals with experience in this multifaceted industry. Click the link above to learn more.
Infrastructure Engineering & Consulting
- According to the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), our nation’s buildings, energy, transportation and water infrastructure are in dire need of maintenance, repair and replacement. Hinton Human recruits the talented engineering professionals companies need to deliver strong projects for their clients. To learn more click the link above.